The first few snapshots after a release are always fixes that our users report after we release (We encourage you to tell us your bugs before we release so we can fix them earlier! :D).
This time is no exception. Here’s what we fixed or changed:
- For users on Ubuntu Unity, the latest SWT library we shipped made the “Plugin” and “Torrent” menus empty.
- We also combined our linux “installer” into one universal tar supporting both 64 bit and 32 bit. We snuck this in by modifying the startup scripts to detect bitness and copy the correct SWT in to run. B01 makes sure the startup script updater takes into account this change.
- There was nasty visual bug in the Library view where scrolling would glitch after a torrent was removed while it was expanded to show files.
- The subscription wizard column headers weren’t showing the correct text
- A user reported a very strange Library view bug where all the characters were mushes and spread apart and the text was non-sensical. We could not reproduce this, but there’s a stab-in-the-dark potential fix committed (enforcing a setFont before drawing instead of relying on the default). Unfortunately the reporter didn’t provide a way of contacting them, so if anyone experienced this bug, please tell us if this fixed it.
- B02 fixed an issue in the Library when you use a large font. Thanks to Slonopotam777 for reporting and giving us the ugly screenshot.
- New Feature! You can now set the default action (double clicking) for your library to “Launch” which will launch the entry using your default file associations.